Agreement to Terms
The information provided is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for their compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site and the Products, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Products and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Products, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not use the Site or the Products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Products, violate any laws.
We are a service provider and online course creator and make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy, accuracy, availability, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of any of the information contained on the site or offered through the site. You understand and agree that the content of the Site does not contain or constitute representations to be reasonably relied upon, and you agree to hold us harmless from any errors, omissions or misrepresentations contained within the Site’s content.
You may be required to register with the Site in order to access the Products. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, at our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Payments and Fees
When you click to submit your online application for our online offers, you are making an offer to join the Site and access the Site, Programme and the Products, which, if accepted by Us, will result in a legally binding contract.
We accept the following forms of payment:
– American Express
– Apple Pay
– Google Pay
You will be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
Refund Policy 6-Figure Online Course & Instant Business Academy (IBA)
Due to the digital nature of our products, no refunds are offered for any of our products. We also do not offer partial refunds for our programmes and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances.
It has always been clearly communicated in our marketing, such as our webinars, social media, websites, and sales pages that the target audience for this programme is service-based entrepreneurs. It is the customer's responsibility to review our sales page and terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase, use or access to any of our products and online courses.
Refund Policy Instant Growth Accelerator (IGA)
IGA is backed by the 6-month Money Back Guarantee. This guarantee means that if you implement 100% of the strategies taught in IGA and do not see any results within 6 months of enrolment, we will refund you your entire investment.
We care about honesty, fairness and customer satisfaction and have no problem issuing a full refund if you tried your best and did the work inside IGA but the programme was not fitting to your Instagram account and/or goals.
This means that we will not provide a refund in the following cases:
The client does not put in any effort to try the course, does not take full responsibility for their own success and then asks for their money back
Attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt-out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up to our programme
A change in direction after purchasing the course
Inability to complete the IGA programme
The client did not read the IGA sales page and bought a programme that is clearly not made for them (we communicate for who it’s for + for who it’s not for on the sales page)
The only situation where we would provide a refund is if the client went through the entire course (all the modules and lessons - bonuses not included), implemented all the strategies taught and did not notice any results. If that is the case, the client will need to provide the following documents as proof of completion of the course:
1. Proof of all worksheets being completed.
All IGA workbooks can be found in PDF format at the respective lessons within IGA. All worksheets need to be filled out following the strategies taught in the course and applied to the client’s business/project. The completed workbooks will need to be sent to us.
2. A link to your Instagram handle proving that you have implemented the lessons accordingly and applied our strategies in your content.
The link to your Instagram handle needs to be sent in the following format: https://www.instagram.com/instagramhandle/. A screenshot of the Instagram account also needs to be included.
3. Access to your IGA Mastersheet and content planner.
All tabs of the IGA Mastersheet need to be completely filled out (minimum 30 goals and 30 fears listed of the target audience, minimum of 30 hooks) following the IGA strategies. Content for at least the month following your refund request needs to be planned out in the content planner.
4. Screenshots of the following:
Proof of active participation, initiative, and responsiveness in the Private IGA Community.
The entire course (all modules and lessons) has to be completed before asking for a refund (bonuses can be left out if you have access to them).
Proof that you have made an effort to ask questions inside the Private IGA Community when experiencing challenges during the programme and implemented the recommendations giving by the community, all of this before requesting a refund.
Proof that you consistently shared content on your Instagram account for at least 5 months. A minimum of 36 posts (following the strategies taught in the course) need to be displayed on your Instagram grid.
If you believe IGA is not working for you, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 months of enrolment. You must include all the above-mentioned documents with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include all your coursework by the 6th month, your refund will not be granted. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Elle Synergy Ltd. Refunds will be made using the same payment method as the one used to make the purchase initially.
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our courses, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them. Any refund requests made after 6 months of enrollment will be denied.
The goal of the programme has always been communicated in our marketing, such as our webinars, social media, websites, and sales pages that the target audience for this programme is service-based entrepreneurs or wannabe content creators who want to grow an audience.
It is the customer's responsibility to review our sales page and Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase, use or access to any of our products and online courses.
Please note, we do not offer partial refunds for our programmes and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances.
You may not access or use the Site or Products for any purpose other than that for which we make them available. As a user of the Site and Products, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content or create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorised use of the Site or Products, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or Products, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on their use and/or the Content contained therein
4. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users.
5. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
6. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
7. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or Products or the networks or services connected to the Site.
8. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
9. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
10. Use any information obtained from the Site or Products in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
11. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
12. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site or Products.
13. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
14. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
15. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
19. Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other software.
20. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
21. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
User Generated Contributions
The Site and Products may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create, or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
3. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
4. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
5. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
6. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
7. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
8. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
9. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
10. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
11. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
Third-Party Websites and Content
Limitation of Liability
In no event will We, or our suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you under this agreement during the One (1) month period prior to the cause of action. We shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site and the Products. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement.